Join NAMB and Freddie Mac for a series of informative webinars.
Session 2: Rental Income Requirements, Thursday, March 16, 2023 at 2pm ET.
As part of this session, you’ll learn about the expansions made to our rental income requirements. We’ll highlight added specificity for analysis of rental income and also address housing industry trends in the rental market.
- April 20, 2023, 2pm ET – Self-Employed – Beyond the Basics: You know the basics, but you want more! In this expanded session, we will dive into various case studies designed to analyze business tax returns, applying Guide requirements, and consider factors that can affect qualifying monthly income. With an anticipated rise in the number of people engaging in some form of self-employment, prepare for the borrowers of the future by exploring today’s approach.
- May 18, 2023, 2pm ET – Low Down Payment Options: One of the challenges homebuyers face in today’s market is saving for the down payment. Don’t miss out on this deep dive into Home Possible® and HomeOne®. These low down payment offerings will help your clients realize their dream of homeownership. We will explore the benefits and differences between these programs.
- June 15, 2023, 2pm ET – Lack of Inventory Solutions: Learn about our renovation offering in which the proceeds are used to pay for renovations directly. With CHOICERenovation, there is no other financing and no other loan to pay off. You’ll see the three options for delivering the loans to Freddie Mac, including CHOICEReno express℠.
- October 19, 2023, 2pm ET – TBD
- November 16, 2023, 2pm ET – TBD